Monday, March 10, 2014

Bieber can't remember coming to Australia 

 JUSTIN Bieber caused havoc during his recent visit to Australia with graffiti sprees, allegations of heavy-handed behaviour by his body guards and visits to strip clubs.

But the 20-year-old apparently can't even remember whether or not he was here.
During a court appearance in the US on Thursday over separate claims the singer instructed his bodyguards to assault photographer Jeffrey Binion, Bieber was quizzed about his past movements.
"Do you remember being in Australia ever?" the photographer's lawyer Mark DiCowden asks in video footage of the four-hour deposition.

Bieber shrugs and replies: "I don't know if I've been to Australia."
"Have I been to Australia?" he asks his lawyer.
The singer becomes increasingly agitated during questioning, telling DiCowden "I don't have to listen to anything you have to say" and adding "don't ask me about her again," when quizzed about his on-again-off-again girlfriend Selena Gomez.
He even shows his displeasure to the court stenographer tasked with transcribing the deposition.
When she said she could not hear Bieber's whispered answer to a question, Bieber said:"'Yes' and 'no' are f**king pretty different."
The pop star also suffered an apparent Freudian slip when asked about how he became famous and whether singer and producer Usher was instrumental in establishing his career.
"I was found on YouTube, I think I was detrimental (sic) to my own career," he answers.

source-www.news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment